We offer up to 1-Year On-site Warranty to ensure best quality.
Visiting Charges Will Be Wave-Off In The End Bill
Laptop format charges in Mumbai & laptop repair in Mumbai
Fan replacement cost & Laptop Repair Mumbai
Laptop fabrication cost and laptop repair near me in Mumbai
Laptop keyboard cost & Online Computer repair services in Mumbai
Adapter cost & laptop repair online Mumbai
Speaker replacement & laptop repair at home Mumbai
RAMs Upgrade Cost up to 8GB in Mumbai
Hard disk upgrade up to 1TB HDD or 240GB SSD
Laptop battery replacement cost & laptop repair online at home in Mumbai
Laptop battery cost & laptop repair shop near me in Mumbai
2-Days For Troubleshooting, 1 Day For IC Replacement & 3-Days for Testing.
3-Days For Troubleshooting, 1 Day For IC Replacement & 3-Days for Testing.
Non-Touch Laptop Screen Replacement in Mumbai
Touch Laptop Screen Replacement in Mumbai
Costing For Mack-book Will Be Given By An Engineer After Inspection
We offer 30-Days Warranty to ensure best quality.
Visiting Charges Will Be Wave-Off In The End Bill
Software installation and computer repair near me in Mumbai
2-Days For Troubleshooting, 1 Day For IC Replacement & 3-Days for Testing.
Power Supply Replacement up to 550 Watt & computer repair in Mumbai
Hard disk upgrade up to 1TB HDD or 240GB SSD & laptop repair at home Mumbai
RAMs Upgrade Cost up to 8GB & laptop repair service at home
Data Recovery cost & laptop home service
TIME VARY ACCORDING TO PROBLEM
A broken laptop or computer can become a struggle, especially when we’ve started taking our work home, and college projects have become more digital. Even the educational sector, today, functions with research and PDF. Hence, be it a professional personnel or a college goer, everyone needs a laptop or computer. This is the reason that a broken laptop or computer can become a nightmare. If you are facing such a situation and have no time to locate a laptop service center of a particular brand or visit one, we are here to fix this situation for you. ADOFIX’s laptop repair center near me in Mumbai provide you with doorstep pickup and delivery. We provide services for all major brands. Hence, be it Lenovo laptop repairs, Dell laptop repair Mumbai, Sony Vaio computer repair online, HP laptop repair Mumbai, or Acer laptop repairs, we ace them all. We replace your timing consuming search of apple laptop repair Mumbai, laptop repairing shop near me in Mumbai, laptop repair at home Mumbai, laptop repair services near me in Mumbai, computer repair in Mumbai, desktop repair near me, laptop screen repair in Mumbai, onsite laptop repair, laptop repairs shop in Mumbai, laptop repairing service in Mumbai, apple laptop repair in Mumbai, laptop servicing near me in Mumbai, laptop repair online in Mumbai, hard disk repair Mumbai, laptop repair Powai, laptop service online in Mumbai, etc.
1) How to book Computer Repair services/Online Laptop Repair in Mumbai?
You have to visit our website, see the pricing of your required computer services or laptop repair services in Mumbai & contact us by requesting services.
2) What if I am not satisfied with the computer/laptop repair service?
We offer 30 days Computer/Laptop Repair Service Warranty. In that case, you can always contact ADOFIX by calling 8888907654 and request a revisit free of cost for Laptop Repair home service Mumbai.
3) For which all brands do you offer service?
Our professional computer technician can handle any brand for PC's and Laptops, including Acer computer repair at home, Toshiba Laptop service at home, Sony, Samsung, HP laptop service center, Asus laptop repair at home Mumbai and Dell computer repair services Mumbai.
4) Do you repair Apple Products?
Yes, we do provide apple laptop repair in Mumbai, but not all technicians give Apple products service. Please check with our service partners' profile before the booking to see if he can repair Apple PCs and Laptops.
5) Can you offer laptop repair at home in Mumbai?
Yes, your computer or laptop issue will be resolved at your doorstep. We provide online laptop repair near me in Mumbai at affordable rates.
6) Do you sell computer or laptop accessories?
Yes, we do sell all accessories as we have partnered with Computer Dealers in Mumbai. Please visit the Product section to know more.
7) How do you charge for laptop repair at home in Mumbai?
Charges are purely based on the nature of the service. We ensure that our customers are getting the best possible solution and value for their time.
8) Can the Laptop work without the battery?
Yes, the laptop works without the battery. You have to remove the laptop battery & use it by the plug-in to the electric socket. But your Laptop will shut down instantly in case of power failure.
Note: Always use a UPS, don't leave the charging terminal exposed, and don't touch the battery contacts when the Laptop is plugged-in.
9) Can a laptop battery be repaired?
Yes, you can repair a laptop battery if you have little technical knowledge or take the help of YouTube, but most of the time, you have to replace it with a new battery.
Note: You can also try to recalibrate your battery.
10) Can a laptop be assembled?
Assembling a laptop according to your requirements is pain, at least in India, but you do have the ability to upgrade its RAMs and hard disk from HDD to SSD. Get help from a laptop service near me in Mumbai or book computer repair near me in Mumbai from Adofix.
11) Can a laptop battery be replaced?
Yes, it is easy to replace the external laptop battery, but if you want to replace an internal laptop battery, it's a little tricky.
12) Can a laptop processer be changed?
Yes, it is possible but usually not advised to change a laptop's processor due to the technicalities involved. It is also a bit difficult to purchase a new processor for notebooks in the market. If you wish to enhance the performance of your Laptop then book online laptop repair Mumbai from Adofix.
13) Can we repair the laptop keyboard?
It's usually a better idea to buy a new keyboard. Make sure you buy a keyboard which is the same as your Laptop has in it or visit Adofix for laptop keyboard replacement.
14) Will the laptop work without a Ram?
No, a laptop or a desktop will not start without RAM because the BIOS gets loaded into RAM when you push the power button. Get an online laptop repair service at home Mumbai from Adofix.
15) Why Laptop is not working.
If the Laptop doesn't turn on with the charger connected and the battery removed, it could be a charger problem. If the charger is ok, then there is a motherboard problem.
16) Why Laptop is it not connecting to Wi-Fi?
Open device manager and find your Wi-Fi card like, Realtek, Broadcom, etc. Press the right mouse key on it and uninstall the driver. Now restart the PC, and Windows will reinstall the W Lan driver. If this also does not fix your problem you need to search for a laptop repair shop near me to replace your Wi-Fi card.
17) Why does a laptop hang?
Your Laptop is hanging due to many reasons like a virus on your Laptop, corrupt programs, low memory, i.e. RAM, and due to insufficient disk space in C-Drive or your Laptop is too old.
1) Disable Start-up Programs: Usually, when you install an application on a Laptop or Desktop, the process also installs several start-up programs that run each time Windows loads. This increases boot-up times and slows down the overall running of the computer.
These can be disabled or removed to launch task manager press Ctrl-Shift-Escape. Head to the Start-up tab and you’ll be able to view each item that runs on start-up, along with its impact.
2) Factory Recovery: The first, easiest way to boost your laptop’s speed is to perform a factory recovery. Back up everything you want to keep & erase everything from the HDD and reinstall the OS it came with, using the utility provided by the manufacturer. Book laptop repair at home Mumbai service from Adofix.
3) Clean you’re Browser History: If you are surfing the internet on Chrome or any other browser make sure you clean your browser history periodically for smother internet surfing.
4) Uninstall Programs: We often install huge programs without realizing how much space they’re taking up. Uninstall unused Programs will boost laptop speed.
5) Check for malware: If you are facing sudden hang or slow speed on your laptop then you’re PC and laptop might be affected by any virus. Keep your window up to date and window defender always on to protect your laptop from a virus.
6) Keep space on OS drive: Keep your OS drive clean of other software and use other partitions of drives for data storage.
7) Antivirus: Avoid using multiple antiviruses on the same laptop. We recommend if you have a genuine window, then do not use any antivirus window defender is enough. All antivirus programs slow your system down significantly.
You can take the help of the ADOFIX laptop repair center near you to upgrade your hardware or you can search for laptop repair near me, laptop repair shop near me, etc. on google for RAMs and hard disk upgrade.
8) Upgrade RAMs: You can increase your laptop RAMs which will make the operation of a laptop feel smoother in multiple tasking.
9) Upgrade from HDD to SSD: If your laptop has a mechanical hard drive, then upgrade it for a solid-state drive (SSD). SSD is 10X faster than HDD. These changes speed up certain aspects of the laptop or Desktop. Book computer repair near me home services from Adofix to upgrade your HDD to SSD.
Other articles you might like: Common Windows 10 Problems & there solutions
Every laptop/ desktop owner experiences some problem now and then. No matter how secure, new, and updated your computer is, it will eventually run into some trouble. While there can be hundreds of issues, below is a list of topics most computers are quite prone to and their solutions.
Computer Won't Turn On.
A computer not turning on is something that's beyond a computer owner's control. A laptop not turning on can be due to multiple reasons and requires troubleshooting to zero down the problem.
Most common reasons for computers can range from as simple as a loose cord or as severe as a faulty power supply. If you don't know how to troubleshoot problems, take the laptop repair near me in Mumbai or the laptop repair shop near me in Mumbai.
Another common issue with laptops/ desktops is that the device may power up but cannot boot or show a black screen. Probable reasons for a blank/ black screen include a dead hard drive, corrupted boot sector or simply unplugged monitor, or some display issue.
Computer Lockups and Freezes.
The 'Blue Screen of Death' is the most baffling and frustrating issues faced by computer owners. The screen comes to a complete halt displaying an error message that is entirely gibberish for most people.
Computer lockups are caused by number of issues such as buggy software, lack of system memory, etc. It could also be caused due to faulty RAM or a failed/ corrupt hard drive then its time to search for an ADOFIX laptop repair in Mumbai.
Laptop & Computer Gets Slow.
This usually happens when a large number of junk files get accumulated over time. Whenever any application is uninstalled or removed from the computer, its leftover files may continue to occupy some space in the hard drive.
Leftover files and data are useless and result in the hard drive's degradation, causing the computer to get slower over time. Other reasons for a laptop getting slow are low or insufficient memory and quiet hard drive space.
Unwanted/ Strange Noise.
Strange whirring noises in computers can be annoying, especially if you are spending multiple hours working on your computer. The most probable cause for a continuous whirring noise in a laptop is the fan.
Every computer has a fan that needs constant maintenance and cleaning to remove all accumulated dust/ dirt. The fan should spin freely without any physical obstruction or touching any other adjacent parts. Get computer repair in Mumbai or laptop repair at home Mumbai.
Computer and Laptop Overheating Issue.
Computers tend get slower over a while due to the gradual degradation of hard drive and various other parts, including the fan. The fan unit is responsible for keeping the device cool.
Overheating is linked with many computer problems such as mouse glitches, unexpected shutdowns, computer freezing, performance issues, etc.
Powered by ADOFAST | CIN: U63090MH2018PTC304272
Copyright © 2019-2021 ADOFIX - All Rights Reserved
We use analytics cookies to enhance our website performance.