Single Seater Sofa
All our products come with a 5-year warranty for Home Furniture & Custom Furniture.
Get your chosen products installed in 20 days. Home Furniture & Custom Furniture.
Enjoy unwavering support and services from our skilled team for up to 5 years.
1. Wipe it with a soft cloth: To clean your wooden furniture, use warm water and mild dish soap. Wiping with water won’t harm it, be careful not to soak it. Use an old toothbrush for hard-to-get areas. Wipe the dirt off the surface with soft cloths or paper towels until they come up fairly clean. Then dry off any residual moisture with a soft cloth.
2. Protect the finish with soft paste wax: After cleaning well, the best way to protect the finish is to use good-quality soft paste wax. Apply a thin coat as directed on the label. Wait five minutes and buff lightly with a soft (shoe) brush or cloth. Wait for another 30 to 60 minutes and buff/brush again with a bit more vigour. You’ll see its beautiful shine return for many months to come.
3. Keep away from the harsh rays: Keep your furniture away from direct sunlight. The temperature of the summer sun coming through a window can go above Water Boiling point. It will cook fine finishes, fading and destroying them over time, that’ll cause the wood to dry out and shrink, leading to cracks. Use window coverings or tablecloths to prevent daily direct exposure of your furniture to the sun. If you leave objects such as candle-holders or vases on an uncovered wood surface, rotate them regularly to prevent dark or light spots.
4. Use a humidifier to bring the moisture up: Don’t place your furniture near heating units or vents. Dry heat will cause the wood to dry and shrink, leaving cracks. Use a humidifier in the dry months to bring the moisture up.
5. Use shoe-polish or markers for quick fixes: For a quick-fix touch-up, use an appropriate shoe polish on scratches and chips, especially to make them less visible on the feet of furniture. Carefully using a matching-felt-tip marker first will hide it even better.
6. Take metal hardware off the furniture to polish and shine: When polishing metal hardware, take it off the furniture first. Take your time and make a note to remember what piece goes back where. Use a quality metal polish to get it shining again. Once it’s buffed, put it back on, being careful not to scratch the wood surfaces.
7. Polishes and oil cannot penetrate the protective finish: Wood isn’t hungry! You cannot feed furniture. No matter what the advertising says, wood cannot be fed or nourished or enriched with polishes or oils. Once it has a protective finish over it for beauty and protection, the wood is sealed. Polishes and oils do not penetrate it anyway.
8. Remove hazy spots with mild abrasive: There are several ways to remove the white hazy ring or spot that the hot coffee mug or hot pizza box made on your table. The least invasive way is to rub it with a mild abrasive, such as non-gel toothpaste mixed with baking soda or cooking oil mixed with ashes. You can rub it in a small spot with your finger or use a soft cloth on larger areas.
9. Place a soft screen to prevent the damage: Dusting upholstery can be accomplished by a vacuum cleaner. Place a soft screen on the surface to prevent any snagging or abrasion from the vacuum tip, and using a brush attachment, carefully vacuum the surface.
10. Paste waxes are ideal for wooden objects: By virtually any measure semisolid polishes are the least damaging to wooden objects. Provided the ingredients do not include undesirable contaminants like silicone or high concentrations of damaging organic solvents such as alcohol, xylene, or toluene, paste waxes are an excellent polish for the surfaces of most wooden objects.
Buy Wooden Furniture Online
Well-designed furniture is not just purposeful or serviceable (for example, cabinets for storage or tables and desks for work) but also a reflection of your style and taste. If you want to turn your house into a home, the first thing is to look for elite-class furniture sets that complement your home décor. After all, you may love for being heaped with applause for living in the beautiful and welcoming home.
Buy furniture online from a stylish, contemporary and chic collection offered by ADOFIX. With us, you can browse many furniture designs online across categories as you like, sort, filter, compare options, easily select and buy the ones you like, and stay updated about new and contemporary designs.
We have endless designs in engineered wood and solid wood furniture. We also house a vast range of soft furnishings and home décor accessories. Be it dining tables, sofa sets, beds, TV units, dressing tables, cabinets, cupboards, sofa cum beds, computer tables study tables, mattress, and lots more - our online furniture collection includes everything.
ADOFIX Furniture – Perfect Online Furniture Shopping Store
All our beautiful products are carefully crafted, handmade from best materials available. Coming with a diversity of designs, our online furniture range matches with a variety of interiors. Before they’re put up for sale, these items go through a thorough quality check, keeping in mind latest manufacturing style trends.
When you choose us to pick your furniture, no matter the function, you call for plenty of quality indicators. You should scrutinize the finish, the type of wood, and the construction for choosing a quality piece. ADOFIX also lets you have helpful checklists for purchasing dining room furniture, living room furniture, or other outdoor and indoor pieces of furniture. With that, you can understand differences in quality construction and find furniture that will withstand the wear and tear of modern life.
Buy Furniture That Suits Your Home
Before you make a decision to purchase furniture online for your home, first of all, imagine an image of fully furnished rooms in your mind. Ask yourself “What do you want each space to be used for?” Are you on a lookout for furniture for your home, work space, garden, balcony or something else? Will the colour of furniture meet the theme of the room?
Moreover, consider the layout of each space, such as the position of windows and doors. This will help you understand how many and how big your furniture pieces can be, while still leaving enough room for people to walk around unobstructed.
A Vast Variety of Furniture Online
Buying the right piece of furniture for your home can renovate your interiors. You need to know what kind of furniture items would add excellence to your living room or wherever you wish to place it. Our furniture range is best suited to every room and need. Some of them include:
Bedroom Furniture: king size beds, queen size beds, hydraulic beds, kids beds, nightstands & bedside tables, bunk beds
Living Room Furniture: Sofa Sets, Sofa cum Beds, Recliners, Tables, Shoe Racks, Sectional Sofas, Centre Table, Console Table, Side Table, End Table, Coffee Tables, Display Units, Book Shelves
Dining Room Furniture: Dining Chairs, Dining Sets, Dining Tables, Kitchen Cabinets, Bar Room Furniture
Outdoor Furniture: Chairs, Planters, Tables, Garden Furniture, and Benches
Storage: Shelves, Display Units, Cabinets, Chest of Drawers, TV Units
Wardrobes: Single Door Wardrobe, Two Door Wardrobe, Three Door Wardrobe, Sliding Wardrobe
Purchase Beds Online
You may like to have stylish and comfortable beds to impress your guests. Pick one from our endless bed options that accomplish your needs as well as meet other furniture of your bedroom. We provide you with a variety of beds at very attractive prices. Our host of stylish and modern beds include Double Beds, single beds, wooden beds, beds with storage, beds without storage, hydraulic bed, king size bed, queen size bed, upholstered beds, futons, bunk beds, kids beds, beds by design, and so on. We have everything you wish for. All our beds come with a durability certification. Buy a bed online today!
Furniture at ADOFIX Furniture Store
If you are thriving for a conductive interior, browse this page and choose the style that meets your needs. Select one based on the sizes, styles, colours, designs, brands, price, and materials. Whether you are on a hunt for something traditional, contemporary, rustic or futuristic, our range of quality furniture pieces will undeniably carry something you can resonate with.
Furniture design | Handcrafted & Handmade Furniture
Furnitures for kitchen | Cabinets | Kitchen Designs
Furnitures for home | Home Door Furniture
Furnitures for office | Chairs & Tables | Bookshelves & Cabinets
Furnitures for living room | Entertainment Unit | Desk & Tables
Furnitures bed | Bed-side Tables | Bedroom Furniture
Wooden Furniture | Hand-crafted Furniture
Hand made furniture | Personalized Furniture